internet surfing guard by AVG 7 .5 free edition

i use avg 7.5 antivirus free edition both on my notebook and PC and i also install avg antispyware too. So far so good, i update virus deffinition twice a week. i really satisfied to avg 7.5 free edition also windows defender and firewall, that i always update once in a week. problem shown if i restore my system to earlier time, than if u do that, you must uninstall avg 7.5., install new one, and immediate update it, dont forget. so u can surf and browse safely. my computer still running well until now. i try to install avg 8.0 free edition, but i think avg 7,5 fit on my computers. cause avg 8.0 make my notebook and my PC running slow.

Posted in Labels: |

7 comments:

  1. Scott Says:

    Hi there, great blog! I was wondering if you would like to exchange links with my IT training blog? Could add our sites to each others blogroll?

    ittrainingscotland.co.uk

    let me know via my email

  2. Anonymous Says:

    hi,
    thanks for sharing this information.

  3. telephone sales training Says:

    I'm also using this AVG antivirus for my home office and also at the office. I actually dreamed that all antivirus software became freeware! When I woke up, I checked to see if it was really true!

  4. Cara Mengobati Luka Bakar Says:


    its really good information

  5. Obat Alami Asma Says:


    interesting also to consider the

  6. Cara Mengobati kista Says:


    continue on pal

  7. Obat Alami Keputihan Says:


    spirit

 
ss_blog_claim=e5116a739b7c47f0b2a66d25b128106c